Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Betsy is sharing her finish of Serenity Harbor


The piece was stitched by Betsy Minor who is a client and stitcher at Country Cupboard in Orland Park, IL. She changed the colors of the flowers and large house to yellow which complements the piece nicely. The "finishing" was done by Karen Jablonski of "Averyclaire NeedleArts" . She added a matching cotton backing, handmade cording and hand painted dowel and finials. 
And I have to say it looks beautiful....I love the changes and the finish with a dowel hanger is wonderful....Thank you Betsy & Karen for sharing.




5 comments:

  1. It is gorgeous!! I am not usually a yellow person but I am now! Great changes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love those yellow roses and I think the finish presentation is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! Lovely stitches and finish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pattie thanks for visiting Nanaland today and leaving a comment. Love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete