Sunday, May 3, 2015

The solution to 'chunky legs'


I've just printed the chart for Panel 5 - now the concentration starts I think, but it looks lovely. 

Panel 4 is now done - and thank goodness I've solved the 'chunky legs' problem with the birdies.  I sent up a distress flare to Needle in a Haystack - and Cathe suggested the Tudor Silk  Wooly Bear, which worked very well.  I have also used Tudor Silk Antique Black to do the rigging on the boat - and I'm pleased that it's just a bit finer than the Au ver a Soie.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely! I really like it and the colors show up great on the fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Simply beautiful. Someday mine will get there... not that prettily though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Simply beautiful. Someday mine will get there... not that prettily though :)

    ReplyDelete