Friday, May 29, 2015

Panel 5 is done.






Phew - Panel 5 is done!  Sorry the photo is not quite square.  There is a LOT of stitching in this panel - a sign of things to come I think.  I spent quite a lot of time replacing all the tree trunks and the body of the boat to get better coverage - it was worth doing but I hope I don't keep changing my mind every time I start to work on a new panel!  Now I've just got time to adjust the frame and do some more basting before Panel 6 arrives.  I promised myself that I would stitch each panel with the month time frame so let's hope I can keep up with it.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful, want to work on mine ?, just kidding, I have to get stitching!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful, want to work on mine ?, just kidding, I have to get stitching!!

    ReplyDelete