Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Part 1 Finished


Hi, everyone!  I'm Linda from western Wisconsin.  I'm a newbie here, and this is my first SAL.  I'm not a new stitcher, though, having done some sort of stitching since childhood.  We won't get into that, however.

This is part 1 finally finished.  I started late because I joined late and then had to wait for my fabric to arrive.  It has, obviously, and I have just completed this today.  It is stitched on 28ct Sterling from Picture This Plus (my favorite LNS for fabric) using Donna's charted colors, except for the yellow, which is changed so it would show up better on this material.  I'm stitching 1 over 1.  Now, that it's done, I'm anxious to continue with Part 2!  Happy to be here!





2 comments:

  1. Hi Linda and waving from Boston. Welcome!

    Your fab looks super cool and you did s great job, very pretty. If you missed the info there's a group on Facebook also if your on FB. Search for serenity sampler sal :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great going Linda!! I have yet to start so you're doing fantastic! I'm still waiting on my fabric.....may just have to start with what I have in stash as I really can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete