Monday, January 19, 2015

At long last stitching!

I finally got top make a start on my Harbor.  And you know what?-- She does bring great serenity.  :)  


I am using a cream (generic term -- I'll have to check the label on that linen pile again, sorry), 32-count linen and stitching over-2.  I intend for the most part to use the called for threads, but I m changing the roses to red flosses (a pair of Anchors and a DMC) and I will probably change the water to Belle Soies (or whatever their new name is... I keep forgetting).  So far, so good, but I will admit to chanting continually in the back of my mind.... "Please Lord let me not have miscounted... Please Lord....."

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you, such peace stitching this piece. "Girlie" colors usually aren't my style but this piece just called to me. Yours looks great

    ReplyDelete