Monday, December 8, 2014

Serenity Harbor Sampler

I am very excited to be stitching this really beautiful sampler with all of you this year.  I just got signed up tonight and this sampler is a gift for my birthday today from my wonderful husband.   I hope by stitching with all of you that I will get lots stitched as this is just such a gorgeous sampler and reminiscent of where my husband grew up in Camden, Maine he tells me.  I have never visited there but hope to one day.  It looks gorgeous there in New England it seems just on this sampler alone!   Debby

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Debby :) What a wonderful hubby you have there! The oerfect pressie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Thoeria!! I agree he is definiteely a keeper!!! I so look forward to stitchng this with all of you!!!

    ReplyDelete